Sunday, December 03, 2006

I am moving my blog to Wordpress

I have decided to move my blog to wordress.com. There are several reasons for this, but the main ones are that I could easily customize the look of my blog (which will continue to evolve as I learn more and more about CSS)and I could also get the domain name to match my blog title. I'll try to continue to post on this blog as well for a little while, but it has been acting up the past day. I hope everyone enjoys the new look and hopefully it will evolve in a manner that is easy for you to navigate. Comments are always welcomed, as are suggestions or questions. I'm just an idiot with a keyboard, after all, so I need what help I can get. So here is the link to the new site:

http://thesportsidiot.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

ts said...

Ah yes it appears I have you wanted blog title on Blogger.

Good luck with wordpress though. I use it for my personal blog and have really enjoyed it.