Thursday, June 15, 2006

Busy week for me....

so I haven't been able to post like I would like to. I have a few things I want to address, though, so I'll tap into them a little bit here, and hopefully expand on them later.

It's all my fault that the Canes didn't wrap it up last night. We had visitors at work, that I had to help entertain, and thus my usual activities suffered. No new pucks in the freezer, no kielbasa over the fence, and no win for the Canes. I'll dig deeper into that later.

The Mets are going to win the World Series. More to come.

Tiger, and why he is about to go on a tear.

The NBA. Could I possibly care any less?

NC State basketball, and how to get that feel that Fowler so badly wants. You'll like this one, but the money grubbers at State will not.

Ryan Smyth, and why he should have been pummeled last night.

Okay, that's all I can think of right now as far as topics I want to hit on. I'll hopefully start to fill these up later on today.

No comments: