Friday, November 17, 2006

The most hyped game in history... Updated



until the next big rivalry game takes place. It always cracks me up how the media over-hypes certain games until it gets to the point that I literally do not want to watch the game anymore. This years version, for college football, is tomorrow's Ohio State/Michigan tilt. Yes, we know it is #1 versus #2. We understand the BCS implications. We know what is on the line. Do we really need a countdown to kickoff? It has gotten so out of hand that I can not take it anymore. It seems like every time I go to espn.com or turn on the TV I immediately get doused with another dose of OSU/UM. Enough already!!

That being said, I can not wait to sit on my couch, drink some cold ones, and watch this game! I really mean it, too. There is some great college football set for tomorrow, and it looks to be a fun day in the den for me.


Prediction time. I think Michigan's front 4 will be the difference in Columbus. Look for them to get to Troy Smith early and often.

Michigan 31 Ohio State 21

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Except now it is the "The Most Hyped Game in History While Pimping the Legacy of A Recently Deceased Coach as Part of the Storyline"